16.10.2012

Laukku / Bag

 Erään iltapäivän inspiraatiosta syntyi (taas kerran) laukku. Eurokankaan palalaarien kätköistä kaivetut kankaat muuttuivat tällä kertaa tämän näköiseksi. Kaava on oma.

Inspiration struck me during one lazy afternoon. As a result, this bag (yes, once again I made a bag) was born. The fabrics are, as sooo many times before, findings from Eurokangas. The pattern for this bag is my own.

Muistin jopa laittaa oman kangasmerkkinikin kiinni. Sopii aika hyvin väreihin, eikö? :)

I even remembered to sew my label on. The colors go together quite well, don't they?


Vuorikangas on raidallista puuvillaa. Tein toiselle reunalle taskut.

The lining is made from a striped cotton fabric. I made pockets on the other side.



 Laukunsuun saa kiinnitettyä neppareilla.

The bag can be closed by snap fasteners.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti